Free Printable Chore Chart

I aim to raise our kids to be responsible, giving people who are confident in their purpose and who they are. It seems that one way to instill these values in their childhood is to involve them in household chores. By contributing, they will ....

*     feel valued by being involved as a contributor
*     gain a sense of purpose through their responsibility and involvement
*     develop confidence in who they are as part of this family
*     learn the importance of helping each other
*     learn money management (if I teach him how to use his monetary reward)

I found a FREE printable chore chart here that I intend to use for just that. It's much more playful and simple than what I would have come up with. Maybe you'd like it too.

How about you? How do you encourage your child's involvement and contribution in your family?

No comments: