Ode To Spell Check

Found this here.  I love word play...  Enjoy :)


Ode to the Spell Check

Eye halve a spelling chequer

It cam with my pea sea

It plainly marques four my revue

Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word

And weight four it two say

Weather eye am wrong oar write

It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid

It nose bee fore two long

And eye can put the error rite

Its rare lea ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it

I am shore your pleased two no

Its letter perfect awl the weigh

My chequer tolled me sew!
_______________________

8 comments:

Toyin O. said...

Interesting words.

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

MTJ said...

Hi Kim,

Would you believe I read that first sentence twice to verify what my eyes were seeing?

That was fun and funny.

Blessings and peace.

MTJ

Covnitkepr1 said...

Now that's funny...and a little hard to read.

Just wanted to say that as I surf blog after blog, I many times see comments you leave and they are always uplifting and gracious.

Seems you let the light and love of our Savior shine in and through you.

Amy Sullivan said...

Sew, sew true!

Sharon said...

Kim - This was two fun hay. I loft sew hard eye thot I wood cry. Thank yew four sharing.

GOD BLESS!

Half a hap pea day two more oh!! :)

From The Heart Online said...

Covnitkpr1 - thank you for your kind and encouraging words. I needed to hear them today :)

From The Heart Online said...

MTJ - I would believe :) LOL

Loft myself sill lee. :)

shannon i olson said...

this is great!!!