How I Feel About My Husband - She Said It Best



I recently came across Ann Voskamp (thanks to a generous friend), and must confess - her writing causes me to weep - to pinch my eyes closed, unable to gaze upon such intense beauty for another moment without pausing to sob. (Ooh, I'll bet you can't wait to read it now, right?)

Anyway, I haven't shared many details about my husband or our marriage; I should. He has walked out the love of Christ in an everyday, ordinary way - the subtlety of which escapes him, yet changes my life.

Ann Voskamp puts such love into words that concisely communicate this soul-deep appreciation.

Check it out here, where she writes, "How To Write the Best Love Letters"

Thank you Ann, for sharing your gift and allowing heaven to touch my heart through your words.

No comments: